Raw food restaurant and retail space, opened spring 2013. All menu items are vegan. Hosts events and workshops. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, All Raw, Western, Canadian

First Review by vegan frog
MissB613
MissB613

Great Macaroons!

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

I've only ever had their macaroons at the Granville Island Market - but I thought they were absolutely delicious!

Evguy422
Evguy422

Good Place

4 Posted on 09 / 26 / 2013

Went to Golden Aura while on vacation. Very cute place in a very cute neighborhood. I got the curry soup and one of the sandwiches. Also, had a shake for dessert. The food was good. Nothing big on portions, but raw food is never huge on portions. In all honesty did get hungry like 2 hours after leaving, lol. But the atmosphere was nice and the food tasted good.

Pros: Nice location, Friendly service, All vegan
Cons: Not the best seating arrangment, A bit expensive, Not the most filling food
vegan frog
vegan frog

The whole menu is now vegan!

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2013

Golden Aura opened recently and is located in the less busy part of Broadway. Great zen space and good service. I ordered the Pad Thai and my friend ordered the kale caesar salad. Both were excellent and I will be back to try more, especially as we didn't get to try the desserts.
They also sell vegan raw supplements and bliss balls and other treats. Worth checking out.

Dear Owner and Manager of Golden Aura: