Vegetarian Indian restaurant. Offers lunch and dinner buffets (weekends only) plus sweets and gifts. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet

SuperDaisy26
SuperDaisy26

Get your Mithai fix

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

This is a combination restaurant and sweets shop. I haven't tried the restaurant , but did check out the sweets. The selection is huge and also includes a variety of snacks to go. There are gift boxes for special occasions and frozen foods as well. I tried some sort of chickpea chaat, which was delicious but I felt the seasoning was a bit to strong for me. Tried a Pooran Poli ( I absolutely love cardamom ) and took some for later. We had preordered a tray of Ras Malai for a party, which turned out perfect. The spices were just right and balanced, not to sweet. Not sure if the service was off due to the Sunday crowd or if it's usually so chaotic. There is no clear sign or area for pick up orders and they clearly needed more help/ instruction to handle the volume of people trying to checkout.

Pros: Food, Variety
Cons: Unorganized

Dear Owner and Manager of Sukhadias Gokul: