Sells at area farmers markets and stores (check webpage) and hosts cooking classes. Its cafe and mini-market at 264 Bryant St had shut down in early-2014. more-less
Buffalo area
Buffalo, New York
716-886-1111

First Review by melindashaw
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Delicious!

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2014

I love Go Veggies! The food is always amazingly delicious and even healthy too. It is hard to choose, but I would have to say that my favorite items are the spinach burger and potato curry. I also appreciate that Go Veggies is 100% vegan and is supportive of the vegan community (eg: donating to Asha Sanctuary, hosting vegan meetups, promoting WNY VegFest...). I highly recommend Go Veggies!

Pros: Excellent Food, The owner is incredibly nice, 100% Vegan
melindashaw
melindashaw

Yum!

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2012

The food at Go Veggies Cafe is really delicious. I tried several different items and enjoyed each one completely. The wraps are grilled in a panini press which end up being more like a delicious pancake than a wrap but excellent anyway. The restaurant is very simple but the food is well-priced and very good quality. It would recommend Go Veggies as a nice lunch option.

Pros: Good Value, Friendly Staff, Good Food
Cons: Small Space, Simple Decor

Dear Owner and Manager of Go Veggies Cafe: