Las Vegas raw food restaurant cafe featuring a variety of raw cuisine including a "Go raw" house salad, enchilada, rawburger, desserts, fresh juice, and more. There is also a small section of books and health foods & products for sale. Located 7 miles west of Las Vegas strip. Price: Moderate more-less
All Raw, Vegan, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out
2910 Lake East Dr (Sahara & Durango)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
702-254-5382

Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm

First Review by Vishaka
kenvegan
kenvegan

Hearty Raw Vegan Food / Just What I Was Craving

5 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

Other than Simply Pure in Downtown, all of Vegas's purely vegan restaurants are raw. I happen to love gourmet raw food, so this is not a bad thing!

I ordered the Italian raw sampler plate, and it was not only beautifully presented, but each dish in the sampler was filling and delicious. Unlike a lot of raw food restaurants in LA where I feel like I have to pay a week's worth of savings to feel like I am full, Go Raw's portion sizes are larger in comparison.

I cannot recall the name of what I ordered to drink, but it contained beet juice and ginger, and was very refreshing.

I think this place is perfect for a lunch or dinner, and if you are ever in Las Vegas, you can load up on some great raw food snacks at their small store as well.

Pros: Food, Portions
LaRenKristen
LaRenKristen

The Bomb!

5 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2014

I visited both Go Raw cafes in Vegas and both were exceptional. The food was insanely good. The atmosphere was laid back and the staff were super friendly. I would expect nothing else from a raw restaurant - good food, good energy = happy staff and happy customers. This place is definitely worth a visit when you are in Vegas. A nice reprieve amidst the big city lights.

Pros: healthy food, relaxed environment, great staff
JonJon
JonJon

Raw food experience

3 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2013

It was my first raw food experience and I didn't liked it a lot because I was not used to it. Food was a little bit too dry for me and portions were relatively small for the paid price. However, it remains a good raw vegan restaurant if you appreciate this kind of food.

Apart from that, the place is nice and convenient, and staff was friendly.

Pros: raw and vegan, convenient and nice place
Cons: small portions

FoodAndLoathing
FoodAndLoathing

Loved this place!

5 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2013

What a huge, varied menu! A friend and I got a full size of the house salad and split it, and it was one of the best salads I've ever had. We also split a half-order of enchiladas and a sushi dish. Plus, he got a smoothie that was, of course, amazing. All the food was quite good. My only minor complaint is that I would have loved some picked ginger with the sushi -- that's still raw, right? Their flax crackers are the best I've ever tasted. It was all quite affordable considering the large portion sizes. And, of course, the beauty of eating raw foods is that after you've stuffed yourself, you don't feel sick and gross, and instead feel like going to run a marathon or something! If I'm ever back in Las Vegas, I'll definitely return to Go Raw!

iggy
iggy
  • fruititarian

Durian Smoothies

4 Posted on 11 / 01 / 2012

I checked this place out when I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. The purple burrito was okay, maybe a little too much nut filling but otherwise ok. I also like the buffet where you can take what you like but pay by the pound. It's a little pricey at 8.99 / lb. You have to try the durian smoothie of course if you like durian. It's almost $9 but quite good.

Pros: durian smoothie, buffet, salad bar
Cons: expensive, too rich
blueveggal
blueveggal

Happy in Vegas!

5 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2012

When planning to attend a conference in Vegas, we couldn't imagine there would be many options for mostly raw vegans. A visit to the happycow site listed this cafe. We reviewed the menu on our flight and couldn't wait to give it a try. The raw selections are substantial, have variety, taste wonderful and are so nutritious. The staff were very friendly. The cafe is unpretentious and eclectic, reminding me a bit of the '60s. Since the portions are a good size, the prices are reasonable because we could easily split one entree. We returned to this location several times during our week-long stay. In case you are not used to raw foods, note that nothing will be hot. I highly recommend the Enchiladas:soft tortilla enchiladas topped with salsa, sour dream, guacamole, & spicy red sauce. My husband loved the Gimme the Beet "Cheese" Burger w/ Fries: Veggie burger made with beets, carrots, sunflower seeds, & parsley.
Served on living bread w/ hand prepared catsup, mustard, mayo,onion, tomato, lettuce, sprouts, avocado, & almond cheese. Tastey smoothies, too. Again, we were able to share one entree and still be satisfied. Their RawMakery products were also great, we took some to the hotel and brought some back home. We also took two items back to our hotel: Tropical Toast - Coconut butter & mango jam on sweet bread for breakfast and their Pate (organic hummus & almond pate)Platter w/ Veggie Chips & Flax Crackers.
Happy Raw Dining.

Served with yam rice, "beans", guacamole, & flax crackers.

We brought the Pate Platter (raw organic hummus and almond pate) w/ Veggie Chips & Flax Crackers back to our room for another meal.

Pros: Great food, Good value, Ample portions
Cons: a tad Pricey, if not sharing
serenity67
serenity67

great raw vegab

5 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

This is a great place and I love it here. I love the burger and house salad. This is a great place to try new foods. The juices and smothies are made fresh and are delicious. You can also sit outside and admire the oddly blue lake

Pros: different food and flavors, tasty smothies
Cons: out of the way location
Chia
Chia

Raw Yummy

5 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Go Raw Cafe Lake East review.

This Go Raw location has a very casual cafe feel, and you can sit inside or outside by the lake in the middle of the desert that is Vegas. It's a nice get-away from the main strip (westward).

The raw food dishes are very good, tasty. There's a selection of books for sale. Worth the trip out.

Pros: relax atmosphere, good food
whosmeggyn
whosmeggyn
  • herbivore

I couldn't stop looking around

4 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2012

Although it's very distracting, it's super cozy and welcoming. The food is spectacular, the presentation is gorgeous, and the products they offer inside are so interesting. I just wish the staff was more knowledgeable and there was less micro greens on my plate.

Pros: Food
Cons: Expensive
Darren Ginn
Darren Ginn

Vegan by the Lake

5 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2011

During a recent Vegas trip, my wife and I were in search of vegan fare and found Go Raw on Happy Cow. We incorporate raw into our diet and decided to take the adventure to find Go Raw.

We were staying on the strip and found our drive to Go Raw completely worth the time it took to get there. The staff were friendly, informative and made us feel right at home.

The food we ordered was fresh, delicious and full of life from the obvious care taken by those who were involved in the preparation.

Between the food and the lovely view of the little lake, we were energized and completely satisfied with our choice to seek out this gem.

Go Raw is a keeper for our future visits.

miss-mischief420
miss-mischief420

best ever

5 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2011

Worth every penny. Stock up on supplies, too. Amazing vegan food. Two locations. This place saves me when I come to Vegas.

Pros: location, service, clean
Cons: price, hard to find, hard to take to go
veggiefox
veggiefox

Good Offerings - Hard to Find

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

The only problem with the Go Raw Café is its location. It is several miles from the Strip, and if you're a tourist driving around Las Vegas, it is hard to drive one mile without getting lost. Go Raw is hidden in a residential neighborhood where several streets have similar names, and most of the residents don't know about this cafe.

But if you can find it, it's great.

Food: delicious. It's hard to believe a meal can taste this good without cooking.

Presentation: Surprisingly classy. The cafe itself does not look upscale, but the food does. They want their food to look as good as it tastes.

Staff: friendly. Meet them and you'll like them.

Price: okay. You can read the prices on their online menu. The portions are about what you'd expect.

Pros: food, staff, presentation
Cons: hard-to-find, price
clashbabi
clashbabi

raw-goodness

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2010

Dear Go Raw,

Did we ever thank you for delivering our food to the Red Rock Hotel and saving us from God-awful hotel food? ((our co-workers were envious))

Did we ever thank you for picking us up from our hotel and taking us to your restaurant so that we could enjoy your raw food goodness?

Did we tell you that you have the most amazing food in all of Las Vegas?

See you next time, ok?

pepperka
pepperka

wonderful

5 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2009

Visited this place on vacation--found them on happy cow and was suggested by our hotel. It was totally worth going off the strip. Super friendly and patient waitstaff (my dad had trouble understanding the raw food thing hahaha) and the food was great. Super generous portions at a good price. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Everything we got was delicious--don't be afraid to ask for suggestions from the servers. My only regret is that I don't live in the area.

Pros: delicious, good portion/price ratio, friendly and helpful
Cons: food took awhile (super fresh tho!)
ogonzoo
ogonzoo

wow

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2009

I am in vegas working for the entire week and decided to make the short trek over to here. The staff is super friendly and the food is just simply fantastic. I am having the kale salad and the portabella mushroom wrap... amazing! I got the half order of both and the portions are huge!!! I will most likely be coming back here again for dinner!

Pros: friendly staff, great food, VEGAN!
Cons: there, are , none
toniandelaine
toniandelaine

Oh What a Selection!

5 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2009

After a very excessive stay in Vegas it was so refreshing to eat lunch and stock up on Raw ingredients at Go Raw Cafe. The portions were huge and the prices were fair. If ever we find our selves in Vegas again, we will definitely stop by. We left full and excited to eat our Raw Olives and experiment with all the delicious dried goods.

Pros: excellent selection, hearty portions, tasty desserts
Raw Realm
Raw Realm

Love it

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2009

We visit Vegas 1-4 times a year for Muay Thai training. I ALWAYS head here right away and every day. Yes, it it can seem bit pricy but like someone else said the portions are huge, quality and delicious and so you really get what you pay for. The food defiantly nourishes me for the hard training we do... could not do it without eating here.

Pros: quality food & staff, big portions , yummy
Cons: can be slow
nikkiB
nikkiB

+++

5 Posted on 11 / 05 / 2008

i love this place! the people that work there are nice and the portions are very big. it's a bit expensive but they make everything fresh and the quality is great so it's worth it (yeah!!!!)

Pros: yum, nice staff
Cons: a bit pricey
veganvegas
veganvegas

Go to GO RAW

5 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2008

This rawsturant is one of the BEST places in Las Vegas for a healthy raw veg meal and has an ample healthy book selection and other useful merchandise.

Even St Germain would be proud of their rockin' Purple Burrito!

Pros: organic, raw, tasty
Cons: a bit pricey
maynard7
maynard7

Good food, but expensive

4 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2008

I got the International Sampler platter, and everything on it was very good and fresh. However, the price is a breathtaking $14.88. The plate had "pasta" which was made from strands of zucchini, a Mexi Wrap which was like an enchilada wrapped in a kale or collard leaf, and hummus with chips. All uncooked, imaginative and tasty. Quite honestly, you could split this plate between two people and not leave hungry, so that's what I would recommend if you eat here. If I lived in Vegas, I would go here once or twice a year because it's beyond my budget. The food is very good though, so I recommend that everyone try it at least once.... and if you're rich, go daily!

Pros: Inventive menu, Excellent flavors
Cons: High profit margin for owners
thiscantwait
thiscantwait

awesome

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2008

i was in town from seattle and i was so excited to find an all-vegan, raw food place in vegas! this place didn't disappoint me. the food was delicious in large portion, the staff was friendly, and they had an interesting selection of vegan, raw, and natural food and products in the little store. i would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Pros: good food!, big portions!, nice space!
Cons: maybe a little pricey..
tivicko
tivicko

great

4 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2007

ive been here quite a bit and mmmmm its great!
you feel so amazing after going raw!
great books, and people, and of course food!
i love the purple burritto, italian sampler, and the deserts!

Pros: Amazing food!, Nice people
Cons: long service
tinouchka
tinouchka

nice

3 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2007

I've been to this place many times and tried pretty much everything on the menu. Must: Purple burrito, mexicali toast or pizza, linguini pasta and cheesecake. Not crazy about the burger. The food has lots of garlic and raw onion so don't plan anything after as you will stink! I cannot digest garlic so I wish they didn't put any in their food!
The staff is very friendly.
The prices are very high.
Great book selection
Great juices

Pros: healty and vegan, location on lake, staff
Cons: garlic, raw onion, price
Erin P.
Erin P.

Too spicy, too slow

2 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2007

I dislike the raw food restaurant in town. Most of the food is too spicy for me to tolerate. I think they are covering up the blandness of the food with too much spice. Their smoothies are okay. The service is slow so don't go there if you're trying to make a movie.

Guest
Guest

Fabulous!

5 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2007

I was so pleasantly suprized with 'Go Raw' I cant express it enough! Modern, clean environment, friendly staff, delicious unique and wholesome food! A little pricey, but you get what the pay for- the food is top quality. Oh and the cheesecakes are delicious!!!

Pros: nice staff, healthy, delicious food
Vishaka
Vishaka

Energizing and Delicious

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2006

The location was very cool, it was nice to be by the lake. I had the Pina Colada and Purple Burritos.

The Pina Colada was amazing, absolutely delectable. It was also very filling, I probably could've gone without eating after I was done with it. Very refreshing!

The Purple Burrito came and I have to say, this meal is huge. A big piece of purple cabbage is filled with what tastes like beans, cheese, and greens. The purple cabbage adds a nice authentic Mexican flavor. The meal came with flax chips and salsa, both of which were tasty.
I know I overate, but instead of feeling stuffed, I felt really energized and satisfied after leaving.

They also have a section full of books, which were very interesting to read through. The staff had a very upbeat, friendly attitude and were really helpful.

Pros: Healthy, Filling, Good Service
Cons: Expensive