Raw food cafe serving salads, main entrees, soups, juices, and desserts. Also selling whole food supplements and products. The cafe was built on recycled and earth friendly materials, and uses earth friendly supplies. Patio seating with view of Idaho mountains and sunset. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

millavinilla
millavinilla

Great Raw Cafe

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

We really enjoyed the food and the service was great! They also have a lot of desserts. Yum.

VickiCrawford
VickiCrawford

One of my go to stops in Ketchum

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

I normally am not a big fan of raw food, but I really like Glow. Staff is friendly and helpful, and the desserts are good. I really liked the chocolate torte, and the "peppermint patties." I didn't feel guilty about eating them. Their green smoothie hit the spot on a hot day, and made me feel like I was getting "cleansed" when I was otherwise eating mostly bad vegan food in the mountains. Also they are central in town so I went there almost every other day. :}

Pros: Good, Fast, Super healthy
Cons: Pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Glow Live Food Cafe: