Glo - Hafnarborg

Serves meat, veg options available. Few locations in Reykjavik. Quick service cafe with a few locations in Iceland. Each day has a rotating option menu with raw, vegan, vegetarian, and a chicken dish. Has raw as well vegan sweets. Choose your items, pay at the counter, then find a seat. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Raw, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jjkingan
jjkingan
jjkingan

Keep coming back

4 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

The first restaurant I visited in Iceland, along with some friends who are locals but non-vegetarians. I've been back many times since. I usually go for the raw dish, which has never disappointed. I like the selection of salads and always feel nourished after eating here. Nice atmosphere. Good place to go with my omnivorous husband or friends.

Pros: great food, raw options, nice atmospher
Cons: a bit pricey