Breakfast and lunch buffet or order from menu. Clean and relaxed setting. No smoking. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Salad bar, Mexican

eevee
eevee

Good spot for vegans (:

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2015

This restaurant serves fish and vegetarian meals, but I was so surprised to find that the buffet was mostly vegan! I've been visiting Tepic my entire life, and when I went vegan I thought it'd be hopeless to eat at all, but this place really amazed me and makes me excited to travel here (: The buffet was mostly cooked vegetables in sauce, and served some soy meats, however I'm not sure if those are entirely vegan. The chef also specially cooked some mushroom tacos for my friend and I when she found out we didn't eat dairy! They had an amazing passion fruit juice when I went (: I hope that the mostly vegan buffet stays consistent because it's such a life saver!

Pros: Very inexpensive, Lots of vegan options
justingross
justingross

What a find!

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2008

I stayed in Tepic and I didn't expect to find any place to go out and eat. I'm a vegetarian for over 22 years and I won't eat at most places unless it's a veg place. I loved Girasol. They have a great buffet for lunch and an early dinner plus they have a breakfast buffet. They also have a menu but I stuck with the buffet for the 5 of 6 days I was in Tepic. If you're a veg, do yourself a favor and find this place.

Pros: Variety, Clean, Setting

Dear Owner and Manager of Girasol: