The food here was pretty good. It's not all-vegetarian here, but it's a good option if you are traveling with someone who eats meat. From what I could see, about half the customers were ordering meat dishes, and the other half were vegetarian. The meal of the day comes with soup and then the main plate with several items, then a small dessert and a drink. It's located in the Granada neighborhood, and there are other totally-veggie places nearby. Lots of tables, but I would arrive no later than about 130pm.Pros: Tasty food, Good neighborhood
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Cali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Girasol closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 114 times since Jan 2013.