Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan item on menu is pizza marinara. English speaking helpful staff. Ask for any vegetarian pizza with no cheese. Other items clearly marked on menu. Try the salad specialty. Price: Moderate more-less
Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Geet Shroff
avokadomania
avokadomania

At least they cook tasty pizza marinara .

3 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

This place can be good for those travelling with meat/fish-eaters.
Their vegan options are: pasta with tomato sauce, the salad "Exotica", grilled vegetables, bruschetta (yummy grilled bread with tomatoes&olive oil). The staff is friendly.
3 cows because all this items cab be easily found in many others Italian resturants. It would be better if they had pizza with vegetables without cheese (not just upon request) as well as more types of veg. pasta.
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 06, 2013

Pros: cozy, price, location (near the train station)
Cons: no veg. desserts, typical Italin vegan options
Tigra220
Tigra220

Ok

2 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2012

I knew ahead of time that being vegan in Venice would be a challenge, so my expectations were low. A simple pizza marinara & french fries kept me going. Decent. The place was very nice, inside & out, and it was around the corner from my hotel, so...

Pros: 1 vegan pizza, Friendly staff
Cons: Only 1 vegan item
Geet Shroff
Geet Shroff

Enjoyed the meal!

3 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2011

Gino's is colorful, much like the Venice Carnival. They have a collection of old ad's as their decor and worked very well for us!
The pizza was baked fresh, the staff was friendly and when asked for vegetarian food, they showed me a separate section on the menu with Lasagna etc and also a section of pizza's. I picked Pizza Marinara, Vegan pizza and I am certain that the staff could bake another pizza from the veg menu without cheese if told to. The pizza I ordered was super delicious, the best I ate in my week at Italy. The place was reasonable and the ambiance cozy.

Pros: Veg selection, Good food, Nice ambiance

Dear Owner and Manager of Gino's: