I got the portobello Ruben wrap and it was really really good! Left completely satisfied!
This little raw/vegan/organic nook ended up being the perfect lunch stop...the food was fresh and delicious! The staff was also really nice. I ordered their nori rolls and the ramen noodles, and I was glad I did – both dishes were awesome. It was pretty expensive for the amount that they give you, but just because I really enjoyed it, the price was worth it (for a once-in-a-while treat!).Pros: great food!, fresh, nice staff
Food was terrific, very fresh and delicious. Service was quite friendly and truly committed to excellence in raw, vegan cuisine.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 16, 2012
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Gingersnaps Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 3320 times since Jan 2013.