Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian and vegan friendly cafe inside Christopher's Herb Shop. Offers soups, sandwiches and wraps, salads, smoothies and fresh juices, and has raw tacos and a raw pizza. No dairy or eggs used. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Raw, Take-out, Juice bar, Non-veg
188 S Main St (Center St)
Springville, Utah 84663
801-489-4500

Open Mon-Sat 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by RoadKali

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!

4 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

Eating at Ginger's is like dying and going to HEAVEN. We literally went back and ordered two more things after our initial meal. Everything was just out of this world amazingly scrumptious, we were licking our fingers! The Falafel Sandwich is perfect and the Veggie Burger is just bursting with flavor. Don't even get me started on the nachos! You really cannot go wrong. They do have I think two or three non-veg things on the whole menu, so it's nice if you are bringing along a guest who would scoff at veggies, but with all the variety and yummy combinations you wouldn't even miss it. I wish I could give this five stars! I HIGHLY recommend Ginger's!

Pros: Reasonable prices, great variety, wonderful peacef
Cons: Absolutely none!

My Favorite Place

4 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2013

Walk into Gingers and automatically feel better! Amazing healthy food, great ambiance and herbs. Love the staff.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 27, 2013

Pros: organic, raw selections, friendly staff

Yum

4 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

Ginger's doesn't disappoint. Their food is always healthful and undeniably tasty. I also love walking through their alchemy section *ahemm* herb shop. So fascinating. I got the roasted veggie sandwich and a kombucha and my husband got the portobello burger. Yum! They have everything a vegan could want from appetizers and meals to fantastic desserts and drinks.

Pros: Good vegan selection, Good food, Appetizers, desserts, and drinks

LOVE GINGER'S!

4 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2011

This is one of my favorite places to be at. The food is so delicious! They have a nice menu selection, its not HUGE but it's a decent size :) they also have a lil "key" to mark/identify their menu items as Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw, Half&Half special, and there are some others but i cant member them lol, sorry. There prices are good too, i think the most pricy item is about 9 bucks. My favorites from there are the Grilled Veggie Burger, the Falafel Sandwich and the Pomp It Up Smoothie. but iv also tried other things and they have all been good. And beside the food, the place is very nice, low key, and super cute w/ lots of plants :) It also has a store half to the place which is nice for buying things, they have many books, herbs, vitamins/supplements, health products, food to buy, natural jewelry, essential oils and more. :D very fresh cafe X), literally lol. Highly recommend eating there.

Pros: Super yummy food, good prices , good quality
Cons: staff isn't very cheery

Delightful Surprise!

4 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2009

Ginger's Garden Cafe was a delightful surprise after a long journey from Vancouver, BC. We were so excited to eat a delicious RAW meal! We had to go back to the cashier three times before we were through. The avocado pepper soup and chocolate pie were our favourites. Our only wish is that we weren't just passing through... ps: we refilled our water jugs for .42 -

Pros: excellent flavour, good value, delicious raw desserts

Great place in an unexpected location

4 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2009

While attending a seminar near Springville I checked HappyCow to see if possibly there were any vegan friendly restaurants and found the listing for Ginger's. Went there to eat with a friend traveling with me who is a raw chef and so far we've eaten there twice already and enjoyed it both times. The cafe is in Dr. Christopher's herb shop which I guess has been there for 30+ years and his school of natural healing is upstairs (the school being now run by his son). The cafe is clean, attractive, friendly and has an eclectic menu running from raw pizza and a great raw soup to dishes to cooked vegan vegetable curries to wild salmon on whole wheat buns. We talked with Bobby, the wonderful lady who runs the place when Ginger is not there, and she said they have to appeal to lots of different tastes because of their location in this small town. The food was good - really nice salads - and the prices were reasonable and the service fast. We've got one more day here and we might just eat there tomorrow too because it's pretty darn good!

Pros: good food, reasonable prices, clean, attractive, good service

I love gingers

4 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2009

I have been to Ginger's at least a dozen times. I LOVE their salads!! I wish Gingers was 100% veg but that's just my opinion. The food is delicious and they have delicious vegan cookies: chocolate, chocolate chip, pumpkin etc...

They have fresh juices, fabulous smoothies and always have raw options for raw vegans. They have a raw pizza, soups and salads. They also have awesome vegan nachos. I highly recommend Gingers!

The service is great, it is in a great location and has a very nice atmosphere. They offer a kids menu as well which I like, not all veg though. My kids love the sunbutter sandwiches and apple slices with a vegan pumpkin cookie.

Pros: kid menu, great service, great food
Cons: Not all veg

Great Smoothies

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2009

Wish we had known about this place before eating at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork (strange experience - see review)! Taking the scenic drive through the smaller towns returning to Salt Lake, we stopped by Ginger's Garden Cafe. Since we had just eaten at the Krishna Temple and Cultural Center, we didn't order anything to eat. But we ordered fresh juices and smoothies. It was heaven. I can't wait until our next visit so we can order something to eat off the menu.

Pros: friendly, clean, healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of Ginger's Garden Cafe: