Just had lunch there today. Gianna's cafe is the new name of Celina's. The menu had a nice selection of vegetarian items, all of which could be made vegan (just hold the cheese). I ordered the grilled tofu sandwich which was yummy. Unfortunately, they were out of vegan mayo today, so I substituted balsamic vinaigrette and it worked fine. The iced green tea was fresh brewed, and the house salad was good as well (although a little on the small side). Overall, a tasty meal for under 20 dollars (including tip).Pros: good choices, quick service, clean
I have grown up going to Celina's my whole life. Even prior to becoming a Vegetarian, and will personally vouch that they have amazing food. They have two soups every day which are made from scratch daily, one vegetarian and one meat version. They have a huge variety of foods for non-vegetarians, however they have about 5 vegetarian dishes, mainly consisting of different types of sandwiches. The sandwiches, however, are amazing and each is very different. They make a very good sweet potato and black bean burger, a tofu dish which is very good and their salads are amazing as well. It's a nice little cafe to go to with your family, especially if you are the only vegetarian.Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Nice Atmosphere
Cons: Few Vegetarian options
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Northfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Gianna's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 79 times since Jan 2013.