Makes organic juices, smoothies, soups, veggie wraps, and salads. Free wi-fi. Prices cheap for food, moderate for drinks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by KateTennant
KateTennant
KateTennant

Great lunch option!

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2014

While visiting the Hudson Valley I stopped into Get Juiced for lunch. Any of their salads can be made into sandwiches...on gluten free bread if you like...and I ordered one with a green juice. The juice was freshly made with just the right balance of fruit and veg. Since you get less filling with a sandwich the proprietor offered me a side salad with my sandwich. It was a delicious lunch in the lovely little town of Red Hook! I am thinking about going back again today before I head home!

Dear Owner and Manager of Get Juiced: