Serves meat, veg options available. The pizza menu, while primarily with dairy and/or meat, includes 3 labeled as "vegan" that are made without cheese. You could also build your own pizza. No vegan cheese offered. Gelato is dairy based. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
1316 Queen St W
Toronto, Ontario M6k1L4

Mon-Thu 10:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 10:00am-4:00am, Sun 10:00am-12:00am

First Review by CourtneyM

OK for locals

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Did delivery from this place the other night. It's really awesome that there is three Vegan pizzas. We had the one with an olive oil base with spinach and veggies. It was ok but could have used some herbs or something, not very strongly flavored. We did really enjoy the crust, thick and chewy very homemade. Maybe not for everyone, if you enjoy thin crust I think they have that as an option. Basically, I found it quite filling for the price and I love that they deliver late (as not many places do in Parkdale). As a local, I will definitely order from them again but maybe not worth trekking across town for.

Pros: clearly marked Vegan options, reasonably priced , open late

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelato Pizza: