Gelato shop that has a section of flavored vegan sorbet with around 10 changing flavors. more-less

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Lea
Violistakaren
Violistakaren

try a milkshake!

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2014

I'm visiting from the US and several locals led me here for a legendary soy-based milkshake. My mind is still blown. Vegans here are very lucky!

VeJo
VeJo

Looove this place!

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2014

A dedicated vegan section contains more than the usual fruit gelato flavours, including "vegan roché" (a ferero roché -like flavour), peanut butter choc brownie ice-cream, fig, and after-dinner mint. They also sometimes do a special vegan treat (e.g. vegan cornettos, using vegan cream-filled canolis). Too good, and I always leave feeling extremely guilty! The staff are also awesome, smiley and friendly.

Pros: interesting flavours, go out of their way to cater for vegans, friendly staff
Lea
Lea

Amazingly creative vegan gelato flavours

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2014

You just never cease to be amazed and surprised on a visit to Gelato Blue. Surprised at the new flavours on offer when you were expecting (hoping) for an old favourite. And amazed at their creativity in inventing new awesome flavour combos.

For instance, a couple of weeks ago I had a hankering for my fave choc peanut butter brownie gelato. I was disappointed for a split second that they had not made it that week, until I spied the rocher vegan sorbet. Wow! Now I will be hankering for that one until the next exciting flavour comes along. They sure know how to keep you coming back! In fact, I think I should pop along tomorrow to make sure I don't miss something!

Pros: Amazing vegan gelato, Amazing vegan sorbet, Just simply amazing

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelato Blue: