Gelato shop that has a section of flavored vegan sorbet with around 10 changing flavors. more-less

First Review by Lea
Lea
Lea

Amazingly creative vegan gelato flavours

5 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2014

You just never cease to be amazed and surprised on a visit to Gelato Blue. Surprised at the new flavours on offer when you were expecting (hoping) for an old favourite. And amazed at their creativity in inventing new awesome flavour combos.

For instance, a couple of weeks ago I had a hankering for my fave choc peanut butter brownie gelato. I was disappointed for a split second that they had not made it that week, until I spied the rocher vegan sorbet. Wow! Now I will be hankering for that one until the next exciting flavour comes along. They sure know how to keep you coming back! In fact, I think I should pop along tomorrow to make sure I don't miss something!

Pros: Amazing vegan gelato, Amazing vegan sorbet, Just simply amazing

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelato Blue: