Gelato shop in historic old town. Offers 6 - 10 vegan flavors each day. Staff does not understand vegan or vegano, so ask which ones are sin leche. Variety of unusal fruits like uva de isabella, zapote, nispero, lulo, guanabana. more-less
Edif. Pombo, Calle de la Estrallla con Calle del Cuartel, Esquina

Zambezikid
Zambezikid

Great vegan ice creams

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

Wonderful range of vegan options at this ice cream parlour. All looked delicious and many to choose from.

Place is also easy to find and staff are helpful (although they didn't speak any EN).

I went for a 2-scoop combo for P 7,000 (USD 3.50)

Pros: Great range of delicious flavours, Easy to find and central
Cons: Bit pricey
Stevie
Stevie

Gelataria Paradiso, Cartagena

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2013

I'm not usually much of an ice cream head but in this heat, why not?

This place is in the old, town and the girl who served me was very friendly. As per the suggestion on happycow, I asked what was 'sin leche'. There was too many in the answer for me to comprehend, ewsp with my limited Spanish. I asked the girl for a recommendation and whatever it was she gave me (it had a little of lemon in amongst it tasted like to me, it was very nice.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice staff, central

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelateria Paradiso: