Gelateria Paradiso

In the historic old town, this gelato ice cream shop offers around 10 vegan flavors each day. Staff does not understand vegan or vegano, so ask which ones are sin leche. Have a variety of rare fruits like uva de isabella, zapote, nispero, lulo, guanabana and more. more-less
Calle del Estanco del Tabaco 35-28 (Calle de la Estrella)
Cartagena, Colombia
011-57-5-6602533

Open Mon-Sat 9am-10pm, Sun 10am-9pm.

• Cash only

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Gelataria Paradiso, Cartagena

4 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2013

I'm not usually much of an ice cream head but in this heat, why not?

This place is in the old, town and the girl who served me was very friendly. As per the suggestion on happycow, I asked what was 'sin leche'. There was too many in the answer for me to comprehend, ewsp with my limited Spanish. I asked the girl for a recommendation and whatever it was she gave me (it had a little of lemon in amongst it tasted like to me, it was very nice.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice staff, central

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelateria Paradiso: