Gelato shop in historic old town. Offers 6 - 10 vegan flavors each day. Staff does not understand vegan or vegano, so ask which ones are sin leche. Variety of unusal fruits like uva de isabella, zapote, nispero, lulo, guanabana. more-less
Edif. Pombo, Calle de la Estrallla con Calle del Cuartel, Esquina
Cartagena, Colombia
Now Open

Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by Stevie
Yvette Rigby
Yvette Rigby

Sample your tropical fruits in ice cream form

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2015

Over the two days we were in Cartagena, we went to this place 3 times - partly for the yummy sorbet, partly for the air conditioning. Make sure you ask for a taste of the more exotic sorbets - zapote, Colombian tangy grape, etc.

Very nice sorbet flavours, rude staff

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2015

We were in Cartagena for two days and went here to get ice cream twice. The second time the staff was really rude to us, gossiping in Spanish about us right in front of us and then being very impolite. Maybe they don't like tourists... Ice cream was very nice, they have tons of flavours without milk and they give you a lot. Cosy interior. A bit expensive in my opinion though!

Pros: cosy interior, lots of vegan flavours
Cons: rude staff, pricy

Great vegan ice creams

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

Wonderful range of vegan options at this ice cream parlour. All looked delicious and many to choose from.

Place is also easy to find and staff are helpful (although they didn't speak any EN).

I went for a 2-scoop combo for P 7,000 (USD 3.50)

Pros: Great range of delicious flavours, Easy to find and central
Cons: Bit pricey

Gelataria Paradiso, Cartagena

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2013

I'm not usually much of an ice cream head but in this heat, why not?

This place is in the old, town and the girl who served me was very friendly. As per the suggestion on happycow, I asked what was 'sin leche'. There was too many in the answer for me to comprehend, ewsp with my limited Spanish. I asked the girl for a recommendation and whatever it was she gave me (it had a little of lemon in amongst it tasted like to me, it was very nice.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice staff, central

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelateria Paradiso: