Gelateria with large selection of vegan flavors, including dark chocolate, soy-hazelnut, soy-based creams, and fruit flavors. more-less
Via dei Neri, 22
Florence, Italy 50122

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AlyssaMiller
Elefteria1
Elefteria1

amazing soy flavours

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2016

Wide range of soy based and sorbet flavours when we went during winter. The vegan dark chocolate and the vegan hazelnut flavours were particularly nice. Went back a few times.

Pros: many options , amazing taste
aimv
aimv

Best Gelato in Town

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2015

I love this place. We always go there for gelato. Although the selection is not as big now as it's not summer anymore, they still have several vegan and milk-free options. I love that there's also flavours like chocolate, nuts and coconut that are vegan and not only fruit/berry sorbets. Their gelato is super delicious and the service is good.

Pros: wide selection, service, good value
Cons: long queue
Semiconductor
Semiconductor

Great

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2015

Located in the city center of Florence, 5 min. away from the Uffizi. Offers a wide variaty of vegan ice creams, and this is interesting: Ice cream based on olive oil!!!

Very tasty, especially the chocolate ice cream.

I had the feeling: The staff is loving ice cream.

Pros: Taste, Quality

Nibs
Nibs

For me, it's all about the dark chocolate

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2014

There are many vegan choices here, gelato and sorbet. But I can't seem to get beyond the vegan dark chocolate. The best gelato I've had in florence!

Pros: several options , friendly staff , lots of room to sit, eat, and socialize.
earthville
earthville

One of the best for vegans

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2014

We tried 4 or 5 gelato places in Florence, and for my taste this had the best vegan options, with soy- and rice-based flavors as well as the usual sorbets.

GreenGarnet
GreenGarnet

Great ice-cream

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

When I went into the gelateria, I asked for soy-based ice-cream and the ice-cream seller offered me two flavours: hazelnut and vanilla. I tried both and could taste two very creamy delicious ice-creams.
I can really recommend this place! There should be also several sorbets, but I haven`t tried them.

Pros: close to city center, very delicious and creamy
Cons: only few flavours
Unaban
Unaban

Great vegan Ices

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

Enjoyed many visits here during our stay in May.

bencamps
bencamps

21 Vegan Flavours!!!

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

I had Green Melon, Pear and Peach, my girlfriend had Hazelnut, Coconut and Blueberry. Both were awesome! The best vegan friendly Gelateria in Florence!!

AlyssaMiller
AlyssaMiller

Best Gelato!

Posted on 06 / 29 / 2012

I am in love with this place. The workers are really nice and helpful.

The fruit gelato is really creamy, you wouldn't know that it was vegan and it tastes like it is made from real fruit. I love the chocolate gelato. They have a dark chocolate and you can get different types, I think one is 60% cocoa and another is 70% and last 80%. It is amazing. My favorite is to get chocolate with strawberry.

Pros: many vegan flavors, dark chocolate, soy based gelato

Dear Owner and Manager of Gelateria Dei Neri: