Massively overrated, completely disappointed
Posted on 12 / 16 / 2013
After reading all these reviews about a special room in the back with vegan flavors, I was EXTREMELY disappointed when I went here.
1. There's no special room for vegans or anything like that. The back room is smoothies now.
2. They had 4 vegan flavors in the corner, and trying to get an employee to come to the end of the counter to help me was nearly impossible. They ignored me to help everyone else.
3. The guy who served me was super rude
4. The soy whipped cream is not vegan. A sign says it has milk protein.
5. I had to fight with the employee to not give me the whipped cream. "It's soy." "Yeah, but it says it's not vegan. I'm vegan." "But it's soy." Ugh.
6. The vegan flavors the day I went were vanilla, pistacchio, walnut, Brazil nut. Boring!
This place was hugely overrated in my opinion. Maybe it used to be better, but you couldn't pay me to go back here. I'll stick with Blue Ice.
Rude as hell