Conventional supermarket also offering fresh organic produce, some vegetarian food products, and soy options. They also have a cafe with veg-friendly options. more-less

First Review by smnicklas
MelissaReyerson
MelissaReyerson

Delicious Food

5 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2014

Gateway Market also is a restaurant and they have several vegan and vegetarian options available. Their Vegan Bahn Mi is absolutely amazing and they always provide great service. There food selection is also wonderful although a bit more expensive due to being a smaller market. They have lots of organic produce and a great selection of local beer. The only thing I wish they had is more vegan bakery options. All I found so far are some "healthy" chocolate chip cookies.

smnicklas
smnicklas

Market & Cafe

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2009

I'm a big fan. I can find anything I want here. The market section is large and well stocked and the cafe has some interesting and delicious meals. I highly recommend to anyone.

Dear Owner and Manager of Gateway Market: