CLOSED: Garbanzo Mediterran...

Serves meat, veg options available. Casual, quick service chain restaurant with locations in Colorado. Offers a variety of traditional Mediterranean dishes customizable to special dietary needs. Build your meal by walking the line with an employee selecting ingredients. Each item is clearly labeled with the name as well as the dietary needs it meets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free. Note: whole wheat and white pitas reportedly not vegan and contain "whey conditioner". JAN 2015 THIS OUTLET REPORTED SHUT. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
6455 Dobbin Rd, Unit 45
Columbia, Maryland 21045
443-283-0006

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sguthall
ohemgee
ohemgee

Faaaaalafellllllllllll

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2014

I would solely return here for the falafel, very delicious! Tons of toppings and dressings to choose from. Friendly staff and quick service.

Pros: falafel
Cons: needs vegan pitas
sguthall
sguthall

Note: The Pitas are NOT Vegan

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

I LOVE garbanzo grill! Their vegan food is always clearly labeled and super flavorful. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful as well.

My only complaint is that both the whole wheat and white pitas have "whey conditioner" in them - so they are not vegan. For such a vegan friendly place, you would think that they would be!

I guess I'll take what I can get! I definitely recommend Garbanzo for a quick tasty meal (just avoid the pitas).

Pros: Fast & Flavorful, Vegan items clearly labeled, Great Staff
Cons: Pitas aren't vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill: