Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant. Vegan suitable dishes are marked with "V." Or ask for the vegan-only menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
12067 Ventura Pl (Laurel Cyn Blvd)
Studio City, California 91604
818-509-0722

Open Mon-Fri 12-2pm, 5:30-10pm, Sat 5:30-10pm, Sun 10:30am-1:30pm, 5:30-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Lily Bug
jel172
jel172

I Get Cravings For This Place...

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place.

They have a separate Vegan and Gluten Free menu and are very attentive to making sure your dietary restrictions are respected. We go here with our non-vegetarian/non-vegan friends and everybody is happy.

We love the Yellow Daal and the Saag Aloo. I drizzle mine with the Mint Chutney and cannot get enough of it...

It's early in the day, but I'm already thinking about dinner...

I'd give it 5 Cows, but because the restaurant is non-vegetarian, the system won't let me.

Pros: Delicious Indian food, Attentive to dietary needs, Friendly owner and staff
meldanis
meldanis

makes me happy :)

3 Posted on 10 / 18 / 2012

This restaurant makes me happy. It's like real, authentic Indian food, but vegan and done right. The staff is friendly, the food is great and it's easy to get to. I always order a lot because I can never pick just one thing, so it can get expensive, but it's worth it.

Pros: authentic, great food, friendly staff
Lily Bug
Lily Bug

Indian Vegan done right

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2012

Fantastic Vegan menu (upon request). Menu also includes meat, vegetarian & gluten free options (clearly marked). Minimal oil. Some of my favorite vegan dishes are Saag tofu, chickpea dishes, aloo gobi & breads w/ their homemade chutney selections. Food & service is excellent. Not only are Gangadin's dishes nutrient-packed, they offer a festival for the senses and your food is made to order mild, medium or spicy. Great prices & ambience. Beer/Wine.

Pros: Healthy Cuisine, Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Gangadin: