Serves meat, veg options available. Might have been veg years back but now has added meal as well alcohol. Located in the Evroplaza office building, the entrance on the ground floor to the right of the elevator. The restaurant offers accumulation club card. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Russian, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

SriBala
SriBala

Serves meat, alchohol

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2013

I am a pure veg, and when I went there I was disappointed because i found this restaurant on happy cow and assumed it was pure veg. The staff told me that they cook meat and chicken in their kitchen, they just have a 'vegetarian' option. They also serve alcohol. I ended up going to Govinda's in Zheleznodorojnaya and had a really good time.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ganga: