A board game lounge with a drinks and a light food menu that's all-veg. more-less
223 King St East
Hamilton, Ontario L8N 1B6
289-396-5917

First Review by andycraven
SaraJenivieve
SaraJenivieve

love this place!

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2014

I've only been once so far but it was awesome , such a cool idea game board cafe, great for a fun date or outing with friends or family basically great for anyone. I have a vegan panini and salad, staff are very knowledgeable not just on the games but on dietary needs. The food was good they also bring in baked good from rise above so thats awesome.

andycraven
andycraven

Fun and Interesting Vegetarian Restaurant

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

Stopped by last week for take out. I had a Tofurkey chipotle panini melt with vegan cheese and a Cæsar salad minus the croutons (dairy). Owners were very knowledgeable regarding the ingredients and very friendly. The menu is small but effective, and there are homemade baked goods as well as various cafe beverages. My food was delicious, the Cæsar had a tasty almond based dressing and tonnes of "bacon" bits, my sandwich could've used a bit more Tofurkey but was very tasty. I will surely return, perhaps to play one of the hundreds of board games available.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly knowledgable owners, Fun board gaming concept

Dear Owner and Manager of Gameopolis: