A board game lounge with a drinks and a light food menu that's all-veg. more-less

First Review by andycraven
andycraven
andycraven

Fun and Interesting Vegetarian Restaurant

5 Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

Stopped by last week for take out. I had a Tofurkey chipotle panini melt with vegan cheese and a Cæsar salad minus the croutons (dairy). Owners were very knowledgeable regarding the ingredients and very friendly. The menu is small but effective, and there are homemade baked goods as well as various cafe beverages. My food was delicious, the Cæsar had a tasty almond based dressing and tonnes of "bacon" bits, my sandwich could've used a bit more Tofurkey but was very tasty. I will surely return, perhaps to play one of the hundreds of board games available.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly knowledgable owners, Fun board gaming concept

Dear Owner and Manager of Gameopolis: