A small health food store stocking gluten-free and allergen-free food, nutritional supplements, local organic produce, snack foods, body care, and eco-friendly household products. Also sells blended nutritional drinks. more-less
937 Lincoln Way

ciaoyoco
ciaoyoco

Not impressed

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2014

I went to the store with great expectation. Maybe with too much expectation. I read Happpy Cow's info and was thinking "store baked gluten free bread" or something like that. But all they had was prepackaged items and you can get those at any health store. They have lots of shelves with those boring health foods and nothing was worth mentioning. I was not impressed by the prices, either. However, I noticed dulse powder was sold way cheaper than what Whole Foods charged.

Pros: Easy to shop
Cons: Nothing special

Dear Owner and Manager of Gaia's Basket: