A co-operative owned wholefood shop offering fresh local and organic produce, health foods, environmentally friendly products, and alternative magazines. All vegan or vegetarian products only. more-less
7 Regent Place (Bath Street, UK)
Leamington Spa, England CV31 1EH
01926-338805

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by imogenmichel
samanthalou25
samanthalou25

5 star shop!

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2013

I have been a vegetarian for 2 years now and have really been struggling to find a vegetarian alternative which isn't the boring bland nut roast my dad has made over the last few Christmases for me. I recently tried the redwood cheatin' Turkey style roast and due to my local health shops not having them in stock, I turned to these guys and I am now all set for a TASTY meat free CHRISTMAS! :-)

Pros: Wide range of meat free food, Helpful staff
Cons: Absolutely no cons!
imogenmichel
imogenmichel

Handy wholefoods shop close to the train station

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2013

I came in here to pick up some snacks for my train journey home from Leamington Spa and was very impressed with the range of vegan produce they had available. Alongside the usual vegan crisps/nuts/chocolate bars and so on, they also have some very good fresh fruit and a great selection of goods for cooking and baking. The staff were really friendly and helpful too.

Pros: Good selection of produce, Friendly staff, Close to railway station

Dear Owner and Manager of Gaia Wholefoods: