G-Teik Vegetarian Supply

06-2848364

First Review by shirogoma
shirogoma
shirogoma

Nice store, slightly limited options.

Posted on 02 / 19 / 2012

This store is located in a small street off one of the main roads - Jalan Merdeka.
They offer the usual selection of noodles, bean/seed drink powders, cookies, sweets, sauces and other pantry goods.
Other Organic Vegetarian stores in the area (I will list them shortly - don't have my note book on me) seem to have a larger more varied selection.
I stayed in Melaka 2 weeks, so decided to seek this place out. If I had only visited for a few days I may not have bothered. Not to say this store is not worthy of your time - I simply found stores closer to me with an adequate selection.
It is really great to see so many stores like this in this small town!

Note - it's a couple blocks down on the same side of the street as Simple Life, a great vegetarian restaurant to which I recommend a visit.
We were staying at Mari Mari guesthouse a very clean and affordable place within walking distance to not only a number of organic/vegetarian restaurants and stores, but also most of the main attractions.

Pros: Friendly English speaking service, Close to Simple Life Restaurant
Cons: Limited options, Maybe a little out of the way for some

Dear Owner and Manager of G-Teik Vegetarian Supply: