G and T Coffee House

An organic shop, coffee and tea house. Offers a vegan food menu which includes breakfast, miso soup, fresh juices, Manna Cakes baked goods. Serves Union brand coffee. Has a shelf products section selling organic and biodynamic ingredients. Also runs a fresh produce ordering system - inquire within. Food and groceries are vegan; however, cow milk is offered for drinks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, British, English, Take-out

magicalprincess666
magicalprincess666

Classy

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

Very well prepared food - highly recommend the vegan cooked breakfast. The guy who cooks here should be working in a high end restaurant imho.
One of the few places to get nice coffee in London too.

Pros: Food, Coffee, Service
Cons: Very small
LaraJames
LaraJames

just a great little place

5 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2013

G&T is a very unique place in London that has to be experienced.

Their food is great, different from all the other vegan places I have ever been.
Healthy, fresh, and tasty.
And - such an amazing surprise for a vegetarian cafe! - they do very fine coffee too.
Plenty of choices, sandwiches, salads, cakes, juices. All vegan, and all organic too. At a very fair price.

Simply a treat.

Do not miss: their breakfast, soy flat white, and the vegan pesto they sell.
Although my friends - not veggies! - all go crazy for their tofu sandwich, which is on the menu every day but always with different flavours and combinations.

They also sell products I 've never seen in any other natural/organic/health store.

Pros: hight quality organic vegan food , friendly and laid back staff, very good coffee
bencamps
bencamps

Great for Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee & Cake!!

5 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2012

My girlfriend and I stopped here for breakfast/early lunch the other week and I must agree with an earlier review that on that day I think I had the best sandwich I've ever had! The staff were really friendly and as they are Italian they sell a lot of really good Italian vegan products that you can't normally find in the UK. It's small and simple, friendly and tasty. I'm sure if lived a bit nearer I'd be there all the time :-)

Pros: Healthy, tasty vegan food, Friendly staff, Hard to find vegan products for sale

curaloucura
curaloucura

The best blueberry muffin

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2012

They are a small but really friendly shop with delicious vegan cakes and organic products, but I have to say that today I tried the blueberry muffin and fall in love with it. It is everything what I expect from a cake.

Pros: quality, staff, options
Cons: a bit small to stay too long
Maude87
Maude87

G&T, lovely vegan place!

5 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

I went to G&T coffee shop last week end and I had a delicious seitan and scrambled tofu sandwich...the tastiest sandwich I have ever had. I was particularly surprised by the wide selection of grains and cereals and the high quality pasta the shop offers. It is a very small shop with lovely and always smiling staff specialised in making coffees which look like pieces of art...beautiful and tasting.
Another fun thing is that you can create your own breakfast muesli by choosing mix and match your preferite cereals...I surely will have this next time.
Absolutely recommended.

Joloco
Joloco

Nice coffee shop, very vegan-friendly

5 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2012

We visited this little place yesterday as we were in the area, and we were glad we did! They had run out of tofu but they made us a delicious mushroom sandwich instead, which was full of good stuff. We also had a wrap, also very good, which came with a pot of their home-made vegan mayo.

A decent range of hot and cold drinks, 5p discount if you order soya milk instead of cow, and some great-looking cakes and buns (though we didn't try these - next time!).

The staff are very friendly, and the cafe is a small vegan grocery shop too, really - they have jars of seitan, biscuits, fresh veg, cakes, condiments and stuff. Lots of Italian produce, as the two owners are from there.

There's not many seats (only three tables) but there's a park not too far away if the weather's nice and the tables are full!

Recommended.

Pros: Good vegan food, Soya milk discount, Delightful staff
Cons: A little pricey, but such is London!
betty brown
betty brown

excellent

5 Posted on 11 / 19 / 2011

They have amazing vegan food, I had a scrambled tofu sandwich with wheatgrass and homemade vegan mayo and it was so delicious. I also had a plum and almond muffin, which was gluten free too, while my friend had the pecan brownie, and they were both lovely. Cappuccino was perfect and they put real dark chocolate on top, but the surprise on top of all that is that they do 5p discount on soya option instead of charging more which is absolutely brilliant! I really recommend this place, and the staff is lovely too.

Pros: excellent food, knowledged staff, lovely shop

Dear Owner and Manager of G and T Coffee House: