Full O' Life Market and Cafe

Market carries fresh produce including organic, vitamins, herbs, and more. Attached is a vegetarian-friendly cafe (Serves meat, veg options available.) that serves sandwiches, soups, and salads. Cafe phone is 818-845-7411. more-less
2515 W Magnolia Blvd (Buena Vista)
Burbank, California 91505
818-845-8343

Open Sun 9:30-6, Mon-Thur 8-8, Fri 8-4. Cafe is open Mon-Fri 11-3 only.

First Review by christoxo
VegiKitten
VegiKitten

Great natural market

5 Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

Full O' Life is a great local, small business alternative to shopping at Whole Foods or one of the bigger markets. They have a good variety,fresh vegetables and the staff is very knowledgeable.

Support small business!

Pros: Friendly & helpful staff, Small business
Cons: Closed Saturday, Closes early
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

small store with cafe

3 Posted on 01 / 22 / 2012

We stopped in today for the first time as I needed to get a few basic vegan items. It's a small store, but it had what I was looking for as well as organic produce. However, the vegan ice cream was placed next to the frozen meat which was disturbing to see. We also decided to check out the cafe menu to see if we wanted to get lunch to go, but the menu was not "full o' life", more like "full o' death". It was full of tuna, chicken and turkey breast, bacon and other dead animals as well as lots of dairy and eggs. It was hard to find the few vegan items like the sandwich and burger, neither of which seemed interesting, so we passed on ordering anything. Basically, I'd only return if I was in the area and needed to get some vegan essentials.

Pros: carries vegan basics, organic produce
Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs, limited vegan menu at cafe
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Fantastic healthy cafe!

5 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2010

This is a great little health food store. I'm sorry it took me so long to discover it. Its one of three places in all of LA that you can get a baked potato! Prices are low and we were able to get custom sandwiches and really good barely soup. The store itself is small, but has all the organic essentials. Its supper pleasurable shopping and dining here. Make sure to pull along the side street as access to the ample parking lot is about 25 feet beyond the alley, look for the signs.

Pros: healthy food, baked potato, soups
geminigirl
geminigirl

Great Vitamin Section

3 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2008

I live in Burbank and have been to gone to Full O' Life many times. I've never sat down and ate. The menu doesn't appeal to me, but mostly because I'm vegan and there are not that many flavorful sounded options. However, the store has an awesome vitamins section and the vitamin clerk is always willing to help. The store items are quite expensive and I usually always opt to go to Whole Foods in Glendale where items are a bit cheaper...believe it or not. But it is nice to have a store that offers so many products that I buy on a regular basis. If you are in a jam for vegetarian/vegan options definately check it out.

Pros: no waiting in lines, vitamin section, vegan products
Cons: expensive
christoxo
christoxo

• non-vegetarian

Great Old Style Health Food Cafe

5 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2007

My focus here is the cafe which is only open for extended lunch hours (late morning to mid-afternoon) Monday thru Friday. The food is abundant, fresh, clean, healthy and delicious. Counter and table seating. Around noon there can be a bit of a wait to get seated. The menu is fairly extensive, includes entres with some meat and fish and numerous daily specials. Veg and vegan are easily doable. Made to order juices are available. I really like their green drink. Prices are low and everything is clean.

The rest of the store is well managed with a good organic produce section. Though well maintained and obviously continuously upgraded over the years, this business has been open for at least thirty years.

Dear Owner and Manager of Full O' Life Market and Cafe: