Small vegan cafe. Offers cakes, coffee and more. Wi-fi. Cozy atmosphere with friendly staff. Currently (as of January 2012) there is no set menu in this recently opened place, but is subject to change. An art gallery is opening below the cafe. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Kasia Guzek
Thomas Overdick
Thomas Overdick

Yummmmmy and cosy

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

A little bit hidden at the edge of the old town of Gdansk at the back of the bunker of Galeria Pionova. This was the most cosy place that we visited at Gdansk. They are really cake- and coffee-lovers running their cafe with passion and friendliness. We spent some hours their... Sadly they have to move in about two weeks and haven't found a new location yet. So better check out their Facebook-page to see where they are. We keep fingers crossed that they will be able to keep on running! - Good luck!

Pros: cakes, atmosphere, coffee
Milana
Milana

Cloud number 7 !

5 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2012

When I visited Gdansk in March 2012, I was amazed to see that there are not only so many vegetarian restaurants, but even a vegan cafe! I had to see it! But I was very disappointed when I and my Polish friend were searching for it, and we did not find it in the street mentioned on this website. But be assured: IT IS THERE! You just have to go into the backyard of the houses, and watch out for the galery.
When I found it the next day, I met the cafe owner and a friend of her. They gave me so friendly advise on the cafee I should try, which lifted me to cloud number seven, and I had a fantastic peace (oh no, piece) of cake, and they told me about the vegan ice cream they have there. We talked about anything and everything for nearly two hours, and it was definitely the best time I had in Gdansk. I was so sorry that I had to leave, and if I cannot go there, I hope that at least many others do and enjoy the friendly atmosphere with the refurbished furniture, and the paintings of the galery, and the great cafee and food, and last but not least, the wonderful people there!

Pros: great cafee and cake, dedicated friendly staff, artsy atmosphere
Cons: difficult to find

Kasia Guzek
Kasia Guzek

Cosy and artistic vegan heaven

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2012

A vegan treasure on the map of port city Gdańsk,hidden in one of the narrow streets close to the heart of the old town. Lovely couple behind the counter will surprise you with a fancy designed cakes, coffees, teas, hot chocolates (OMG! you have to try hot chocolate with cherries) and many more... definitely my favorite coffee place in Gdańsk.

Visit the place and you'll go for a 100% pure vegan pleasure journey to the heaven of sweetness. And once you're there don't forget to give at least a small hug to sad teddy bear.

Pros: great cakes, delitous drinks, lovely owners

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Fukafe: