Serves meat, veg options available. While menu is primarily fish/sushi and meat, there are also veggie choices, including hibachi, sushi, tofu entrees, bean curd entrees, soup, and the vegetarian duck. Please confirm if there are vegan options and let HappyCow know! Open for lunch and dinner. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Japanese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

jingmeimei
jingmeimei

Yum!!!

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2012

I am always so happy with the service and the consistent quality of the vegan options. The vegetable sushi is tasty and you can find interesting vegan options on the specialty and japanese menus. The bartender is always mixing up tasty drinks with flair. Love it!

elles_belles
elles_belles

Extensive menu

Posted on 12 / 25 / 2011

I recommend against the mock chicken. I'm not a big fan of it. Mock meat isn't exactly my thing so your experience may be different.
I usually get the deep fried eggplant appetizer. It is delicious!

Dear Owner and Manager of Fuji and Jade Garden: