We've been to Fuel several times and always have a good experience. It's a laid back, friendly atmosphere and the food is terrific. A lot of their menu can be made vegan. We especially love the burrito and VLT supreme. They offer free WiFi, local fair trade coffee and also have a delicious vegan chili. The food always comes very fast, too. Love this place!
My first impression of Fuel Cafe was that it's a typical hipster/bike-rider type place. They had plenty of vegan options and my vegan 'VLT' was pretty tasty - it had Veganaise, lettuce, vegan bacon, and tomato on it. I will be back.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Fuel Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1295 times since Jan 2013.