Serves meat, veg options available. Chef and owner, Erik, is trained in French cuisine. Menu features food made fresh using natural and local ingredients, including a few vegan and vegetarian choices. Pet-friendly. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, French, Take-out, Non-veg
1761 Madison Ave (N McLean Blvd)
Memphis, Tennessee 38104

goodgothgirl
goodgothgirl

Healthy, Delicious, Vegan

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

I was so happy to try this restaurant for my birthday this year. They have so many vegan options that my non-vegetarian husband actually had more trouble figuring out what to eat than I did. I had the vegan plate with ginger-miso greens, tarragon carrots, pan-fried tofu, brown rice, and mushroom gravy, and I was raving all the way home. The restaurant serves beer but not wine or cocktails. Diners can bring in their own bottle of wine for $5/bottle corkage fee. Small indoor dining room and several outdoor tables on a covered patio. Loved this restaurant! I will be going back!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Vegan, Indoor/Outdoor Dining, Can bring wine
T2Veggie
T2Veggie

Enjoyed restaurant & I hunt for the "Fuel" truck

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2012

The vegan tacos/vegan burrito (wh/ I eat weekly) are not available at the Madison location but you can find them at the Fuel Food truck which frequents different areas downtown (call/Twitter/FaceBook). I consider it a big meal.

I have eaten the Quinoa chili 3x in a row, it was that yummy. Great service both on truck & restaurant. A wonderful addition to the Memphis food scene.

Pros: healthy, vegan, nice selection
CosmicCoconut
CosmicCoconut

Great variety for everyone

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2011

The BEST vegan burger in Memphis. We get the vegan nachos for an appetizer, kids love the chilli mac and quinoa chilli. Service is outstanding.

VeganSoapDude
VeganSoapDude

Great Vegan Burger

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2011

This place is very cool. There is artwork for sale on the wall. The service was great.

There are lots of vegan options here. The menu is pretty simple, but almost everything on the menu has the option of being made vegan. We had the vegan burgers with vegan cheese which was very very good and very original. Definitely one of the best I've had. The vegan nachos were also very good! I'd definitely recommend checking this place out!

Pros: Good, original food, Many Vegan Options, Good Service
Cons: Not 100% Vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Fuel Cafe: