Fudenj├╝ce serves fresh juices, smoothies, wraps, salads, rice bowls, vegan soups, tea, organic coffee. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by shermanndog
davenport4
davenport4

Heaven on a plate

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

I cannot get enough of this place and so glad I live in the same city.

Clean, fresh, and flavorful environment and animal friendly food!

Pros: Flavors, Choices, Healthy
notameat
notameat

Excellent place

5 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

We were driving through and found this place on Happy Cow. What a place. Great food and lots of it for a very economical price. It is a must stop when ever I am even close to the area.

Pros: Excellent quality of food, Great price (very inexpensive)
Cons: Trailer made me hesitate a minute
shermanndog
shermanndog

amazingly delicious!!! :)

5 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2011

This little hidden shack is the best treasure that I stumbled on in all of northern California. It has a menu that is larger than the entire building, and everything that I have ever tried is amazing. My favorite is the Greek wrap on a spinach tortilla, which is large enough to feed 2 people, or enough food to have the second half later. The green goddess dressing is to die for (made in house.) Their homemade chai is incredible, also: just spicy enough to make you tingle inside!! Stop by and try...they will not disappoint!!! yummmmmm

Pros: amazing organic food!, delicious organic juice, outstanding wraps
Cons: none come to mind

Dear Owner and Manager of Fudenjuce: