Fudenj├╝ce serves fresh juices, smoothies, wraps, salads, rice bowls, vegan soups, tea, organic coffee. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out
815 Zion St (Ridge Rd)
Nevada City, California 95959

Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by shermanndog

Heaven on a plate

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

I cannot get enough of this place and so glad I live in the same city.

Clean, fresh, and flavorful environment and animal friendly food!

Pros: Flavors, Choices, Healthy

Excellent place

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

We were driving through and found this place on Happy Cow. What a place. Great food and lots of it for a very economical price. It is a must stop when ever I am even close to the area.

Pros: Excellent quality of food, Great price (very inexpensive)
Cons: Trailer made me hesitate a minute

amazingly delicious!!! :)

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2011

This little hidden shack is the best treasure that I stumbled on in all of northern California. It has a menu that is larger than the entire building, and everything that I have ever tried is amazing. My favorite is the Greek wrap on a spinach tortilla, which is large enough to feed 2 people, or enough food to have the second half later. The green goddess dressing is to die for (made in house.) Their homemade chai is incredible, also: just spicy enough to make you tingle inside!! Stop by and try...they will not disappoint!!! yummmmmm

Pros: amazing organic food!, delicious organic juice, outstanding wraps
Cons: none come to mind

Dear Owner and Manager of Fudenjuce: