Fuang Vegetarian

Offers aariety of food selection including Thai as well burger and fries. Serene setting surrounded by greenery. 10 minute walk from from Shangrila Hotel down Chang Khlan Rd, opposite a KFC. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Thai, Juice bar
Chang Khlan Rd (Pracha Samphan Rd)
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Mene
Mene

Amazing food!

5 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2013

This is been my go to place for my lunch everyday when I was working in Chiang Mai. It's a very relaxed place and simple but delicious food! Portions are sometimes a bit small, but then again I could order two, instead of one delicious dish. And unlike some Vegetarian places in Chiang Mai, very friendly staff. I love it!

Pros: Great tasting food, Great service, A lot of vegan options
Cons: Portions are a bit small sometimes, Not open for dinner
MateuszMateoSobieski
MateuszMateoSobieski

Excellent!

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

One of my favorites Chiang Mai restaurants. The food is fresh, tasty and inexpensive, the place is cozy and surrounded by lush greenery with squirrels and singing birds. Very relaxing.

Pros: wide choice , location , friendly owners

Dear Owner and Manager of Fuang Vegetarian: