Offers a variety of food selection including Thai as well burger and fries. Serene setting surrounded by greenery. 10 minute walk from from Shangrila Hotel down Chang Khlan Rd, opposite a KFC. Has air-conditioning. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Thai, Juice bar
Chang Khlan Rd (Pracha Samphan Rd)
Chiang Mai, Thailand
085-6140083
Now Open

Mon-Sat 8:00am-5:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by MateuszMateoSobieski
IndianVegan
IndianVegan

Nice garden setting for lunch

Posted on 02 / 24 / 2015

Nice relaxed lunch. Kitchen was open to view and seemed clean. Food was delicious and came quickly. I was the only customer there though so can't say what happens when a busload of customers arrive.

I liked that there was a 'healthy' section in the menu. I had a brown rice plate (with added lentils and veggies) 59B, spring roll 45B, and passion fruit juice 40B. All were very delicious (a little bit more sugar in juice and tamarind sauce that I would have preferred) and the portions were decent and at prices significantly lower than at some other places.

When I get a chance I will try to come here again. Was perfectly happy eating here.

Pros: Delicious food, Less crowded, Lower prices
Cons: Distance (15 mins walk from center), Not fully vegan (like most places eggs), One-person (might be overwhelmed)
misstracee
misstracee

quiet and peaceful.

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2015

such a cute little place tucked away off a busy street. we went there the other day but it was shut. we tried it again and it was open. the food was very good. my husband's rice noodle stir fry dish was very tasty. i had the tom kha, which was a bit watery. it was still full of veggies though. the fresh spring rolls were great as was the fresh orange juice. all for less than 250 baht. the woman running the show was so friendly and helpful. recommended.

Pros: lots of vegan choices, delicious, peaceful
RoyAlan
RoyAlan

don't miss this restaurant

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2014

Fuang has a fantastic selection of healthy dishes at very reasonable prices. Worth finding this place because it combines the best of many other popular veggie restaurants and the serene relaxing garden atmosphere just makes the experience that much better.

Mene
Mene

Amazing food!

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2013

This is been my go to place for my lunch everyday when I was working in Chiang Mai. It's a very relaxed place and simple but delicious food! Portions are sometimes a bit small, but then again I could order two, instead of one delicious dish. And unlike some Vegetarian places in Chiang Mai, very friendly staff. I love it!

Pros: Great tasting food, Great service, A lot of vegan options
Cons: Portions are a bit small sometimes, Not open for dinner
MateuszMateoSobieski
MateuszMateoSobieski

Excellent!

Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

One of my favorites Chiang Mai restaurants. The food is fresh, tasty and inexpensive, the place is cozy and surrounded by lush greenery with squirrels and singing birds. Very relaxing.

Pros: wide choice , location , friendly owners

Dear Owner and Manager of Fuang Vegetarian: