FSU Krishna Lunch

The plate includes salad, rice, four entrees, dessert, and tea. Either vegetarian or vegan. Food is display in a buffet case, and you choose the main entree you want. Open to the the public. Parking can sometimes be difficult. Serve in the 1st floor cafeteria of the Center for Global Engagement. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by amoret
carmencricket
carmencricket

Good Deal

5 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2013

The Krishna lunch is delicious and a great deal.  Daru, who runs the place, is very helpful.  The food is vegetarian, but many entries are vegan, so just ask.  There is always rice, dal, bread, several main entries, salad, dessert, and homemade drinks. The food is based on Indian dishes and is quite delicious.  It is served on FSU’s main campus every week day during the school year, but parking is difficult if you aren’t a student. My recommendation is to go for dinner when they set up on the first Friday of each month at Railroad Square, 567 Industrial Dr, In Tallahassee.

Pros: Good Food, Great Price
Cons: No Parking
PPoison
PPoison

I love it

5 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2011

I am not a student anymore but I still eat their food at First Friday every month. They are vegan friendly and I love love mixing all their flavors :)

HatersGonnaNate
HatersGonnaNate

Best place to eat on campus

5 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2011

When I was at FSU I ate here just about every day for lunch, and never got tired of it. I work in the area and still go back two or more times a week. Absolutely the highest quality and cheapest food on campus. All vegetarian, and vegan friendly (although the desserts use refined sugar, some might not consider that vegan). For $5 you get a plate with more food than most can eat, and then a chance at seconds as well. For $4 you get a reasonable plate with enough food for most people. Both plates come with dessert and your choice of lemonade or iced tea. The salad and salad dressing is amazing, the staff are friendly, and the food in general is very good and very filling.

Pros: Incredibly cheap, Large portions, Good people
Cons: Limited variety
amoret
amoret

Very Good

4 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2011

I haven't been in a long time but I really liked it the few times I went. You go through a line and they dish your food out on to your paper plate so there is a little trouble with your food kind of mixing together. The owner is a nice guy. Parking is very tough though. If you're a vegetarian in Tallahassee, I definately recommend you try it.

Pros: Good Food, Healthy, Inexpensive
Cons: Tough Parking, Paper plates

Dear Owner and Manager of FSU Krishna Lunch: