Opened early 2013 with fruit as the main ingredient. Provides healthy fruit meals, drinks and bites inspired by the raw food philosophy to preserve vitamins and nutrients. SHUT DOWN END OF SEPT 2013 - TO RELOCATE, CONFIRMED. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, Take-out
1 Vista Exchange Green, The Star Vista, Unit 02-01/02
Central Singapore, Singapore 138617
6376-0081

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by devilry
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++

Original :)

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2013

Nice place, nice staff, good food but portions are lights so go only if you're not a lots hungry :)
PS : you have to order the dessert separatly

devilry
devilry

I'm not prepared for this cutting edge concept

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2013

If you're on a diet, eat at Frunatic and you probably won't go wrong. Between their alkaline waters and fruit essences, I'm convinced that a substantial part of the food prices went into their extensive research on nutrition.

I am definitely very intrigued, and I would say that eating there was a pleasant experience, but I'm not sure if I would eat there on a regular basis.

At about $14 a set meal, it's quite difficult to justify paying so much for fruits. Yes, the fruits are organic and organic fruits are pretty expensive, but I just find so many other cheaper alternatives available which seem just as wholesome.

Not to mention to lack of carbs left me hungry, and the lack of hot food left my stomach feeling weird. They do serve some very delicious and nutritious biscuits with the set meal, but only two meagre pieces. Yeah... I really think they could do with the goodness of more whole, natural carbs.

Remember, this is coming from the viewpoint of someone who has never ever eaten a Fruitarian meal before. If I ate it every day of the week, maybe I'd be more appreciative of what Frunatic is trying to do here. But for your average veg*n who eats plenty of cooked brown rice and vegetables, I thought this restaurant was a little underwhelming.

Pros: Healthy, Delicious
Cons: Not filling, Too much fruits feels weird

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Frunatic: