Fraulein Wild

Serves meat, veg options available. Fräulein Wild bakery cafe offers baked goods and cakes, breakfast, bagels, and salad; vegan choices are marked. Makes freshly squeezed orange juice, hot chocolate and chai latte with soy milk option. Feb 20, 2014 reported is open by owner. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Bakery, Western, German, Non-veg

First Review by J-Veg
J-Veg
J-Veg

Very promsing

4 Posted on 12 / 02 / 2013

I was only here for a hot drink to kill time before watching a film at the cinema across the road, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I was able to have a hot chocolate with soy milk and was delighted to see they also had one vegan cake on offer. Unfortunately, it was all gone by the time I was there but the vegan food they did have on offer looked healthy and fresh.

The decoration is shabby chic and the cafe has a tea party theme. The staff were friendly and I will definitely go back to try out the food at some point!

Dear Owner and Manager of Fraulein Wild: