Serves meat, veg options available. Tiny takeaway shop just off the Venice Beach boardwalk. Has a small table in front for seating. Menu consists of a variety of smoothies in addition to fresh pressed juices and several choices of wraps as well as a raw food menu (raw tacos, spaghetti, enchilada). A refrigerator stocks whole coconuts and bottled drinks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out only, Non-veg
1 Westminster Ave (Ocean Front/Venice Beach Boardwalk)
Venice, California 90291
310-452-3034
Closed now

Mon-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm

First Review by gr8vegan
Chia
Chia

Juices, smoothie, quick bites on Venice boardwalk

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and have been here several times over the years. Was just here in November 2012, and here's my Fruit Gallery review update.

I walk by the Fruit Gallery all the time, whenever I take a walk on the Venice Beach boardwalk. It's a tiny little takeaway juice bar and food bar, off the main boardwalk, and is easily missed if you're not looking for it. Next door is a Groundworks coffee bar.

The main draw for me is the fresh pressed juices menu. The chalkboard menu that hangs to one side of the interior, also offers a list of smoothies, some veg wraps as well as non-veg like turkey & tuna. On a separate smaller chalkboard is a raw food menu with several items.

The prices are reasonable. I especially like the green juice combinations. They also offer acai bowls. No hassle. Credit card with minimum purchase.

PS. The owners have opened up a takeout taco joint in the food court directly opposite this shop, but it serves meat-based Mexican food.

Pros: fresh pressed juices, has raw food, reasonable prices
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Date shake!

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2011

I stumbled in here during the Venice Art Walk, they are really nice and make a good date shake, which is hard to find outside of Palm Springs. Next bike ride I'm heading here.

Guest
Guest

Great Little Place on the Beach

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2010

I love this place. The people who run it are so friendly, and there all-organic green drink menu is fantastic. Especially try the detox and/or the V-7. I wish the fruit smoothies were all organic but the place has such great vibes I go back again and again for their organic green drinks. Plus, you can sit at the tables in front and look at the ocean. You can't beat that. Plus, they used to have Tomberlie's raw organic vegan ice cream and Earth Cafe
pies which I hope they bring back for the summer.

Pros: organic green drinks, wheat grass, great owners
Cons: not organic fruit smoothies

Dear Owner and Manager of Fruit Gallery: