Fruchtbare Erde

Fruchtbare Erde, meaning "fertile soil: has two stores: The Naturkostfachgeschäft natural food store at Saarlandstrasse 62, and the Bio-Center: at Stockumer Strasse 412, 44227 Dortmund. Both stores sell organic products only: fruit, vegetables, baked goods, beverages, tofu, soy products, non-veg stuff, and more. In the Bio-Center there is also a boutique for organic textile. more-less

First Review by sophihie
sophihie
sophihie

Great Shop!

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2012

I absolutely love this shop! I go to uni in Dortmund and do basically all my food shopping here. It's location is great if you live close to the uni you can just take the H-Bahn and you'll basically end up on their doorstep. There is an amazing variety of food sold in the shop with everything for vegetarians and vegans as well as organic meat, clothes and cosmetics. For me Fruchtbare Erde is not just a shop I just love going there because the shop also has a great atmosphere. It is really clean, there are always new things you can try and the staff are really helpful and friendly. It is also actually affordable to shop there even if you are a student. I can only recommend this shop to everybody!!

Pros: friendly staff, atmosphere, huge range of different food

Dear Owner and Manager of Fruchtbare Erde: