Frost Me Sweet Bakery and...

Serves meat, veg options available. This bistro and bakery offers vegan pizza, soups, salads, cupcakes, and daily specials. Nice atmosphere with music and couches for lounging. Free Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
710 The Pkwy (George Washington Way)
Richland, Washington 99352
509-420-4704

Open Mon-Thur 10am-9pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10pm, Sun 11am-4pm.

First Review by ZuZu
JohnGardner
JohnGardner

Not a lot of vegan fare

3 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2014

Opinions will vary, but I do not award credit for "vegan pizza" if you don't have vegan cheeze and vegan meat substitutes. I was here looking for dinner, so I had the curry, the only thing on the menu that was actually vegan. Too bad I wasn't in a dessert mood, clearly the true vegan cred here is the cupcakes.

EmmyPitcher
EmmyPitcher

Love it!

4 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2012

Frost Me Sweet is a locally owned bistro/bakery that has vegan cupcakes. On that note alone I am sold. The cupcakes are a little bit pricey. About 2.75 a peice for a small cupcake. BUT they are delicious and lets face it...it's not something you should be eating to often anyways. I have been there twice now and both times the wait staff was friendly and attentive. I must be honest though the vegan options could definitley be better. There is alot of meat on the menu....alot. So anything you order will have to be modified. However I have heard they change up their menu during the summer to support the local farmer's market that happens literally right in front of their door. They have a fantastic bean burger which can be made vegan and they have a vegan soup of the day almost everyday. Everything tasted fresh and delicious, and they emphasize using local organic food. Wins all around!! Definitley drop in if you have a sweet tooth they cupcakes are great. I have had their Vegan Chocolate Salted Caramel cupcake (my personal favourite) the Vegan Mega Prega (chocolate and raspberry) and the Vegan Strawberry Champage cupcake (wonderful light flavor on that one). Don't miss it and if you live in the Tri-Cities you can feel good about supporting a local business that is commited to buying produce from our local farmers. :)

Pros: Friendly Staff, Locally Owned, Fantasic Bakery
Cons: Alot of meat on the menu
ZuZu
ZuZu

Vegan friendly & specialty cakes

4 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2011

This place is your salvation in the tri-cities!
They serve vegan pizza and fresh salads with ingredients sourced from the farmer's market, which happens to be right out front on Friday mornings in season. We had gorgeous salads with fresh figs and artfully drizzled balsamic reduction, and a pizza just right for two. The owner, Megan, is a vegetarian with vegans in her family, so she totally understands pure veg cuisine. We had our vegan wedding cake made here! It was so beautiful! Megan even helped me find an organic farm to provide the flowers for our wedding. Her sweetness and helpfulness definitely pushed this place to 5 stars. It seems to be popular with ladies who lunch, so expect to be patient if you hit the lunch rush. When we went in for dinner, it was very relaxed with nice ambiance and inviting to enjoy beer or wine. This place was the key to making our wine country wedding a success and I am very grateful to them!

Pros: Vegan cakes made to order, and vegan cupcakes, Fresh, organic salads, artfully served, Emphasis on organic ingredients when possible

Dear Owner and Manager of Frost Me Sweet Bakery and Bistro: