An organic vegan eatery with juice and smoothie bar, opened Sept 2012. Offers healthy meals with many raw food items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

Tue-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm, Thu 6:00pm-9:00pm

First Review by nancyisorganic
Em-Jay
Em-Jay

Thank You!!!

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2016

Recently traveled here and was blown away by this place. Exceeded my expectations. Grateful there are places like this popping up around the country. Had a great salad bowl and some pizza to go.

beachgypsyy
beachgypsyy

yummy in my tummy

Posted on 11 / 25 / 2015

Deliciously amazing food! Always a great place to stop in for lunch! Their Thursday night dinners are amazing as well, I would call ahead to make reservations first! Thy also have a good selection of refrigerated food for an easy to-go option!

JohnTeevan
JohnTeevan

Great Food As Always!

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2015

We always have good food and drinks along with a good experience here.

Pros: Food, Service

TracyCaldwell
TracyCaldwell

Gluten Poisoned

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2014

Shared grill for the avocado sandwich, also not 100% organic :(

Cons: deceiving about cross contamination of g
NatalieF77
NatalieF77

delicious but pricey

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2014

I've enjoyed every meal I've had there. However, it's extremely expensive to make it a regular lunch spot. And at $9 for a veggie burger, would it kill them to add a side salad?

Pros: vegan, fresh
Cons: expensive, staff isn't friendly
JohannaBanana
JohannaBanana

delicious organic vegan food

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I live over an hour away but I have come 3 times this year so far because I live the food! The avocado breakfast sandwich with coconut "bacon" is great. I would also recommend the rosemary fig scone and the raw margarita pizza. I have taken my fiancé, mom and dad who are all omnivores and they were pleased. You cannot go wrong here. Highly recommend.

AllysonDwyer
AllysonDwyer

AMAZING

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

I go to Seed to Sprout a lot. It is probably my favorite vegan restaurant in NJ. Everything is flavorful, healthful, delicious and innovative, from their raw margherita pizza slices to their juices to their brunch specials. Their creativity ranges from coconut bacon to sun-flower taco meat to tofu quiches and tempeh burgers with cashew cheese sauce.

We've come for brunch, lunch and their special Thursday night menu's. I've never had a bad meal here. While I love brunch here so much (their pancakes with coconut oil butter is so decadent and delicious), my all-time favorite dish here has to be the Kale Taco salad. I've tried re-creating it at home but I still come back here. So good.

This is what vegan food is all about!

Pros: Amazing food, Brunch, Beautiful interior
Cons: No AC in summer, Limited parking, Can be expensive
Benanavd
Benanavd

fantastic smoothie, juices and food. all organic

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2013

Finally a truly organic and vegan place near the beach. They make smoothies just the way I like them using only fruit or coconut water to sweeten it. The owners are sincere about serving healthy choices. My favorite place in the area by far.

Pros: smoothies, vegan, organic
nancyisorganic
nancyisorganic

Vegan and Raw Heaven

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2013

This lovely café will soon become your all time favorite. The atmosphere is fun, kitschy and relaxing. They have really cool mismatched tables and chairs and a area to chill out on a sofa. The food here is amazing. Everything is organic and so fresh. Favs are the brown rice bowl which is a huge helping of their amazing marinated kale, with a scoop of perfectly prepared brown rice and then you add your choices of carrots, shredded beets, cabbage, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sprouts, tomatoes and a choice of their homemade salad dressings-my fav is the date balsamic. The menu is simple, but you won't be missing anything. New to their menu is the bacon cheddar burger, you will feel like you died and went to heaven with this little goodie. Tempeh burger, with a vegan cheese sauce and coconut bacon. Yes, coconut bacon. It is truly delectable. And the marinated kale on the side is a must. (don't go here and not get their kale, it is amazing!) Lots of vegan and gluten free baked goods, raw macaroons, raw pies, raw collard green cashew cream wraps to go, raw pizza and of course their awesome smoothies and juices. We love the nuts and bolts smoothie. Brunches are the weekends are divine with choices like tofu Florentine and vanilla berry pancakes. Thursday night only 3 course dinners, each week is a different menu. GO, you will love it!

Pros: fresh and healthy food choices, amazing smoothies, kale, kale, kale!
Cons: not too much, gets pretty busy sometimes

Dear Owner and Manager of From Seed to Sprout: