The food here is really cheap, but you also kinda get what you pay for. The food's eatable in all sorts of ways, but it's pretty boring.
Kind of cosy place where I like to meet my friends but I do miss some sort of sneeze shield over the salad table. I would also appreciate rooibush tea instead of boring old Lipton black tea bags.
Wonderful lasagna. Good soups. Nice green buffé (beans, salads etc). Ice cream and tea/coffee for dessert. I always leave full. Best veg lunch in Uppsala.
Too bad so many people come here alone, it sometimes makes it very quiet.
Cons: No sneeze shield, Kind of quiet, No student discount
Tidy and clean restaurang with fresh vegetarian food served. Polite Chinese staff (due June 2012). They bake bread at the place, too. The menu items is diverse and is available for review at the web site. Quite cheap, too. The buffet costed something around 12USD per person (due June 2012). The various types of vegetables are available for sallad mix-up.Pros: friendly staff, cheap, simple good food
I did the last visit over a year ago, so i need to revist to make an up-to-date review. Anyway, back then the food was traditional, chinese twist and good.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Uppsala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Frojas sal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 967 times since Jan 2013.