Friendly Street Market

A natural food store and deli in the heart of south Eugene's Friendly neighborhood. more-less

First Review by kindlizard
kindlizard
kindlizard

Friendly, more meat than remembered

2 Posted on 11 / 03 / 2008

My first return to Friendly Mkt reminded me of how much meat they had. I was actually taken back by all of it. Even dry goods, each shelf had veg and meat products mixed.

The produce did look to be in good shape. The bulk section was tip top also. They have split herbs between Frontier (boo) and Mountain Rose Herbs (the goods). They had a lot of really nice MRH teas as well, a bonus. Their beer and wines are also nice.

I like Friendly St but certainly forgot about how much meat and dairy they sell. Also their in house cafe has a ton of meat options and only like one tempeh item I saw. I got out quick from the deli, I don't know how much they had, but I won't eat there.

Pros: Mountain Rose Herbs, produce , beer & wine
Cons: MEAT , DELI, dairy

Dear Owner and Manager of Friendly Street Market: