Serves meat, veg options available. International fast food chain restaurant where you can customize wraps, bowls, and salads. Choose from many kinds of vegetables plus there is brown rice and a grilled tofu protein option. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
8882 170 St NW (Phase 3 Food Court)
Edmonton, Alberta T5T 4M2
780-756-3335

Open Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 11am-5pm.

First Review by Profound_Raincloud
Petesternz
Petesternz

Terrible

1 Posted on 05 / 18 / 2013

As per the review. I despise Freshii. I have no idea why Happy Cow lists it. They have one veggie dish. So do lots of places. It's overpriced crap.

the_vegbrarian
the_vegbrarian

Kind of blah

2 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2012

Maybe I was there on a bad day or something, but I was really not impressed with freshii. The chickpea wrap I had was quite flavourless, and the chickpeas were overly hard like they had not been cooked properly. I haven't been back since.

Pros: Only vegan thing in the foodcourt
Cons: poorly cooked food, not much flavor
SemiVeggie
SemiVeggie

Awesome Fast Food

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2012

I have lots of allergies and it's awesome to be able to build your own lunch/dinner. Everything I've been able to eat there I have liked.

One time I ordered a rice noodle dish didn't realize it has something the sauce that could kill me off in it and one of the ladies came rushing out to my seat and almost took the fork out of my hand after she had to investigate the ingredients further; their lemongrass has wheat extract in it. I have notice they have a hard time keeping the same people and I really wish the person that helped me was still there because she almost kept her eye on what I ordered every time I've gotten something there...LOL

Pros: Veggie Friendly, Awesome Service
Cons: Need more stores, Pricy , Noodle Dishes Small
Profound_Raincloud
Profound_Raincloud

Shopping Mall Go To!

3 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2012

This is a wonderful place to stop while shopping at the mall! They have plenty of Veg*n options to choose from. Their pick and choose style of menu allows you to customise your meal to your food restrictions. Staff were very helpful with looking up ingredients on pre-made dressings and soups broths. I have had soup and salads from Freshii and never had a bad experience.

Pros: Fast Food, Healthy Cuisine
Cons: Serves Meat

Dear Owner and Manager of freshii: