Serves meat, veg options available. International fast food chain restaurant where you can customize wraps, bowls, and salads. Choose from many kinds of vegetables plus there is brown rice and a grilled tofu protein option. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Salad bar, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
Tom8315
Tom8315

Located in Gym

4 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2014

Nice little smoothie place (non-vegan unless specifically request). Burritos and wraps very good. Tofu available with wraps and burritos. Service quick and nice. Coke Zero available! (Don't shoot me)

Pros: Quick, Tasty
Cons: Also Serve Meat So Be Careful
Vegan Vagabond
Vegan Vagabond

A good quick healthy option

4 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2014

I like Freshii. I mostly only go here for salads, which you can have custom built, but I have had other options, such as wraps, and they were all good. For a healthy, nutrient dense, low calorie and filling salad, you can build a salad full of mixed greens, seeds, vegetables, fruits, etc, for less than $8. This is my go-to place for a quick healthy and cheap lunch.

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Yuckii

1 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2011

Obviously I'm not a fan of Freshii. I've eaten at a few of their locations and happened to get sick at this one during lunch. That said, I don't recommend Freshii - if you're visiting Chicago, try some of our pure veg*n places such as Chicago Diner, Karyn's, etc.

Dear Owner and Manager of freshii - Monroe: