freshii - Michigan Ave

Serves meat, veg options available. International fast food chain restaurant where you can customize wraps, bowls, and salads. Choose from many kinds of vegetables plus there is brown rice and a grilled tofu protein option. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Salad bar, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
835 N Michigan Ave (Chestnut)
Chicago, Illinois 60611

DaniM
DaniM

Below average

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2013

This healthy fast-food chain is nothing special. They only offer one vegetarian option and one vegan option. Everything else you can piece together by yourself.
I had the vegan option for breakfast. It was a wrap. It tasted not bad but somehow like nothing. In my opinion also kind of expensive with circa 7$.

Pros: Fast service
Cons: Few range, Not the best taste, Expensive
BanjoGirl
BanjoGirl

Delicious, fast, and fresh

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2012

I go here often over the lunch hour. There is a lot of flexibility in creating a lot of options for vegetarians or vegans. I would recommend consulting the freshii site online first, to confirm what is vegan. The vegan wrap is delicious, but I have also made brown rice dishes with veggies, peanut sauce, etc. It does get expensive, but for me the portions last a few meals.

Pros: fast, large selection
Cons: somewhat expensive
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Freshii - Inside of Water Tower Place

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2011

This Freshii is a little hard to find - it's located in the Water Tower mall literally tucked away in the ground floor (in the back of the mall). I've tried numerous locations here in Chicago and came away disappointed every time. I'm not a fan of the ordering system, it's confusing (fill in the bubble style) and I'm just not impressed with their overpriced salads. I give this one and additional cow because it's located in a touristy area with few veg*n options. But other than that, I cannot recommend this place and I haven't been to a Freshii since I got sick after eating at the Monroe location.

Dear Owner and Manager of freshii - Michigan Ave: