Serves meat, veg options available. Franchise restaurant offering a separate vegan menu with dairy items removed - ask for it. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
10900 Medlock Bridge Rd
Johns Creek, Georgia 30097
678-720-9333

First Review by Soul2Soul Educare
Stephanie Bright
Stephanie Bright

So glad I found this place!!

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2013

The vegan menu is so awesome, it's so hard to find places that have an entire menu for us! This makes it easy for me to go out with my omni friends. I have had the Asian Crunch Panini with tofu, the Tomato Mozz (no cheese, add tofu of course)- I'm in love! There are so many choices here for vegans, I can't wait to try everything. There are so many beautiful salads,paninis, and several vegan sides. A friend told me about this place a while back so I decided to check it out online first, as soon as I saw the vegan menu on their page, I HAD to go. The food came out super fast, the staff was so helpful, the restaurant is very clean and so cool looking! Fresh to order- I will be back!!

Pros: Great prices, Huge portions, Friendly staff
Cons: I wish I'd known about this sooner, Wish it would let me give 5 cow rating!
Soul2Soul Educare
Soul2Soul Educare

Unhealthy Food claiming to be Healthy!

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

We decided to eat at this restaurant thinking that we would get some healthy food. Boy were we in for a surprise. First of all we ordered a salad and it was supposed to come with a Dijon vinaigrette dressing - we asked if the dressing was vegan - they said they would check - we saw it listed on their vegan menu but still decided to ask - found out that the dressing had no dairy in it but it had ANCHOVIES!! We WERE APPALLED THAT IT WAS ON THEIR VEGAN MENU!Their floors were dirty and sticky and so were their tables. Then the food arrived. Presentation was good but they served our sandwiches with lollipops on them! Our paninis were too oily and our Asian salad was super sweet with saccharin filled and toxic dyed Japanese pickled ginger! I would not eat here again! If you are a healthy eater - skip this joint! There are many other sandwich places that are way better! Plus they had really loud music playing - thought I was in a nightclub!

Cons: Vegan not necessarily vegan, Dirty, Noisy

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh To Order: