Fresh N Tasty Bites

Serves meat, veg options available. Modern, fresh food cafe offering also a vegan menu in addition to gluten free. Sandwiches, panini, delicatessen, coffee, has vegan cakes and soya milk. Dine-in or take your lunch to the beach. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, English, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by MalcolmNicholson
msangeliic
msangeliic

Amazing Food Great Choice For All

4 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

I have visited this cafe for several months now and its the best i have come across, the home made soup of the day is totally delicious, whether it be carrot and corriander or country vegetable. Im not normally a fan of veg soup but these are so tasty. The staff are so friendly and they serve drinks with soy milk and also vegan scheese sandwiches (normally rare to find). Oh and vegan cakes too on offer. All in all i highly recommend.

Pros: Amazing Food, Good Choice , Vegan Options
Cons: Serves Meat, Not Much Space , No More Cons
MeiLi
MeiLi

• herbivore

So nice they even gave me free cake!

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

I was so impressed by the friendly service in spite of the fact that they were super busy when we went. They are not just veg friendly, they have an extensive vegetarian and vegan separate menu. Vegan counter items are clearly labelled too. When I tentatively asked about vegan AND gluten free items, not expecting success, I was pleasantly surprised! She keeps these cakes in the freezer for those who ask. She said as it was so unusual for me to find such a treat, she gave me an extra serving of 2 types of cake for free! Highly recommended! My only wish is that there were more tables available as it can get quite crowded. Well done Fresh N Tasty!

Pros: separate vegan/veg menu, gluten free vegan available, friendly and accommodating
Cons: small space, not much room for tables, Rice salad not recommended
kimdelyse
kimdelyse

A vegan's dream in WSM!

4 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2012

Popped in today and told the owner I'd seen them on here so wondered if they had any vegan snacks for me - did they ever! A wide selection of freshly made savouries, soup and cakes. The lady even said if I miss any foods to let her know and she'll try to make a vegan alternative! On top of this they have lots of retail goodies - I see a lot of money changing hands here!

Pros: Big vegan selection, Great personal approach, Good price range
Cons: Lack of free parking-sign of the times!
MalcolmNicholson
MalcolmNicholson

Great Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly Cafe

4 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2011

Modern friendly cafe offering sandwiches, panini good coffee and limited hot choices. Not 100% vegetarian but the owner is vegan and they sell lots of vegetarian and vegan options including fantastic vegan cakes. Also wheat and gluten free options. Soya milk available and they will make food to order if they have the ingredients. Several inside tables or stock up for a lunch on the beach.

Updated from previous review on Saturday December 10, 2011

Pros: Lots of veggie options, Vegan cake, Friendly
Cons: Daytime only

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh N Tasty Bites: