Opened in Aug 2012 by the Canadian chain Fresh, this place is mostly vegan with some raw food and has a detox menu. Uses superfoods in dishes like acai, goji berry, guarana, spirulina, maca powder, wheatgrass, and hemp protein. Extensive menu includes veggie burgers, burritos, sandwich rolls, and a selection of snacks. Trendy and modern yet casual. Free WiFi. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Western, Russian, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivey

First Review by AzamatTseboev
Gudrun
Gudrun

Vegan Panna Cotta and other great stuff

5 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

A wonderful place! Yummy and mostly vegan fresh food with names like "Powerhouse", "Energy", "Buddha", "Dragon" and "Beach". All vegetable dishes can be combined with rice, buckwheat or soba noodles. Among the dishes I had here was "Buddha", consisting of Thai peanut sauce with marinated tofu cubes, tomato, cilantro, cucumber, bean sprouts, chopped peanuts, herbs and spices; I had the combination with with rice. Very tasty! Healthy and delicious salads, wraps, juices and smoothies, too. And great organic wine. But what I loved most were the desserts: all 100% vegan (yes, not even honey used) and absolutely fantastic. I only say: "Vegan Panna Cotta!".

Very friendly service, nice atmosphere, modern yet inviting interior.

Pros: great + healthy food, wonderful vegan desserts, nice staff
Fresh Lemongrass
Fresh Lemongrass

The New sexy

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2013

Thanks to fresh, I stayed healthy and sexy in Moscow!!
My TOP recommendation!!!

I will always come back whenever I am in Moscow :)
Love you

Pros: Some speak English, Super delicious food
Cons: Too canteen style for the price level, Closed rooms, no outside sitting or open
brzlian
brzlian

A must go for vegetarians

5 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2013

Too bad I only found Fresh at the end of my stay in Moscow. The food was delicious. I had the borscht soup and the mushroom burger and both were beyond delicious. The menu has a large selection of appetizers, salads, and hot dishes. There are menus in English and some of the staff spoke English perfectly. The restaurant is located within waling distance from Red Square and the Kremlin. I definitely recommend it and will for sure go back on my next visit to Moscow.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 24, 2013

anarchistanimal
anarchistanimal

Super healthy and delicious

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

This sleek new cafe serves delicious and nutritious healthy food. Most of the menu is vegan and includes gourmet salads, burgers, wraps and vegetable plates, with lots of fashionable 'superfoods'. The workers speak English and there is an English menu. I had a quinoa salad with sunflower sprouts, grilled tofu, seeds, goji berries and greens. It was exquisitely prepared and delicious. I also had a big soy smoothie with raspberry, banana and greens. Yum! It's very expensive though - I paid 900 roubles! But the food is very good, and it's restaurant service (not cafeteria counter service), so I guess it was worth it. It's a shame that healthy food comes at such a high price in our capitalist factory-farming world! Although I can't help wondering if the price also had something to do with the slightly intimidating 'healthy-sexy-trendy' atmosphere they've got going. I overhead someone talking about a 'business lunch' special when I was leaving - definitely ask about that if you go!

Pros: Delicious and healthy, Mostly vegan
Cons: Very expensive
IrinaGalushko
IrinaGalushko

Crispy and Original

5 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2012

it's not just models, editors, and other people, who translate "skinny" into "healthy" -- it's health-conscious people, who know the value of proper fuel for their bodies. excellent selection of smoothies, shakes and juices (including make-your-own-juice and a take-away option for 1liter bottle). all food can be prepared to go. Organic wine available. Excellent atmosphere and absolutely unbelievable, to-die-for dessert options. THE choice for vegans and vegetarians in Moscow

AzamatTseboev
AzamatTseboev

Healthy Is Sexy

5 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2012

Probably the best vegetarian restaurant in Moscow. Tasty, different, modern. Central location - across the street from Louis Vuitton. Great crowd - editors from Conde Nast nearby, fashionistas, models, yoga-enthusiasts, etc. Non smoking!

Pros: excellent food, good value, big portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh: