Serves meat, veg options available. Casual, counter-service eatery offering design-your-own salad as well hot bowls with rice or noodle base. Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Fusion, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
2550 San Ramon Valley Blvd
San Ramon, California 94583
925-838-3200

Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-9pm, Sat-Sun11am-9pm.

First Review by PTown4
PTown4
PTown4

• non-vegetarian

Healthy Salads and Hearty Hot Bowls

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2012

We love eating here, especially when we are a large group.
There are great options to satisfy everyone's different cravings. I especially love a tofu, veggie hot bowl with the sesame chili sauce over brown rice. It hits the spot. The staff is very friendly and patience when I can decide which veg mix-in to throw into my hot bowl. My hubby's favorite is the vegan garden salad, which is tasty and pretty too. My picky friend can get her salad made just the way she wants it - dressing on side or mixed in just a little which helps her diet out. We usually choose to dine in because the hot bowls come out steaming hot. Lunch is usually slammed, dinner time after 6pm isn't too bad to get a table. Love the FREE fruited water too. Not bad on my wallet and helps me get extra veggies into my flexitarian life-style.

Pros: Choices, Fresh cut veg mix-ins, Good value
Cons: One register, Sometimes a line

Dear Owner and Manager of Fresh Millions: